I made this card for:
Sentimental Sundays #9 – Encouragement & Support challenge (I am a newbie here)
I can’t remember where the background paper (handmade with watercolour paint) come from, but certainly it matches perfectly with the challenge. I just added a daisy, embossed with white embossing powder and a sentiment.
I used the following to create this quick card:
- White and blue cardstock
- Handmade paper for blue/yellow background
- Great Impressions stamp (South Africa) F1513 “Daisy”
- Penny Black sentiment stamp 4073F “Friends matter”
- Versamark stamp pad
- Brilliance Archival Pigment Ink stamp pad “Graphite black”
- PSX White embossing powder
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your crafting.