The theme for this week at For Fun Challenges is to make a card/project with bright colours. Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique and they kindly let each of us chose a digi stamp for this week’s challenge. Oh, boy, was that a difficult task as they have such a beautiful collection of images. Treat yourself and pop over to their shop.
For my card I chose this adorable “Doll pocket patootie” image – isn’t she cute. When I saw this image I just start singing “Hello, Dolly! Well, hello, Dolly! It’s so nice to have you back where you belong!”. That big friendly smile is so contagious, one have to keep this doll in one’s pocket everyday. Winter is almost over in the southern hemisphere, you can feel the change in the air and some of the plants in the garden already started to bloom. So I added lots of flowers to my card as a promise of spring that is one its way.
I enter my card for the following challenges:
I used the following to create the card:
- The Stampng Boutique “Doll Pocket Patootie” digi stamp
- Blue, white, red and yellow cardstock
- Fancy Pants Designs Striped scrapbook paper “Rusted sun”
- Spelllbinders Nestabilities die “Scalloped circle”
- Flower punches
- Blue and red gemstones
- Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp “With love”
- White embossing powder
- Derwent Coloursoft colour pencils
- Zellen artists’ white spirit
- Stickles “Waterfall”
Greetings from South Africa,