Received my Penny Black stamps from Sue (one of our local distributors of PB stamps) last weekend and I am in Penny Black heaven again. These stamps are absolutely my favourite and I can spent hours making cards with them. This week I made this card for the For Fun Challenges using the following recipe: 1 ribbon, 2 designer papers and 3 embellishments. The ladies from the Design team came up with some beautiful cards with lots of new ideas – worthwhile to stop by.
I am also entering my card for the following challenges:
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge #114 – “Feeling Fruity” (Strawberries)
- The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE80 – Ribbon and Sparkle (Orange ribbon and Stickles “Icicle” on cake and flowers)
- Creative Card Crew Challenges – Sparkle and Shine (Stickles “Icicle” on cake and flowers)
- Cook Up a Card Challenge – August Recipe (3 flowers, 2 different stamps (Penny Black and Lili of the Valley) and Happy Birthday sentiment.
I used the following to created the card:
- Penny Black stamp “Break for cake” 4083K
- White, green and orange cardstock
- Designer papers: Fancy Pants Designs (Shabby Floral) and Queen of Hearts Design (Spring Baby Collection – Lettuce)
- Martha Stewart punch (Deco Shells)
- 3 Prima flowers “Sugar Blooms”
- Icicile Stickles
- Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp “Happy Birthday”
- Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils
- Organza ribbon
- Brilliance inkpad “Graphite Black”
Hope to see your card at the For Fun challenges this week. Have a great week and happy card making.
Regards from South Africa,