Another great challenge at For Fun Challenges this week. The theme – create a card or project using black, white and only one other colour. I decided to use black, white and gold for “Chrissie Prom”, a digi stamp from Sassy Studio Designs. Yes, we are sponsored this week by Sassy Studio Designs and there is also a prize to win; your choice of 4 digi images from their shop!
Chrissie wears such a beautiful dress and for my card I decided this must be a gold shimmering dress and definitely from a French boutique. I coloured the dress and paper roses with Perfect Pearls “Gold” for that shimmering effect, but as I am not a good photographer it didn’t show on the photo. But, I knows my fellow card makers are familiar with the lovely sparkle of Perfect Pearls, so you have the idea.
I am entering my card for the following challenges:
- Craft Your Days Away Challenge CYDA #3 – Girly ‘n’ Glitter
- A Pocket Full of Posies Challenge #6 – Floral Fantasy
I used the following for the card:
- White, gold and black cardstock
- Black and gold background paper
- Sassy Studio Designs image “Chrissie Prom”
- Gold coloured paper roses
- Ranger Perfect Pearls “Perfect gold”
- Gold pearls
- Peel off alphabet stickers
- Black ribbon for bow
- Martha Stewart punch “Lace scalloped heart”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities dies “Ovals and Petite Scalloped ovals small”
- Spellbinders Shapeablities die “Flourish Accent”
- Stickels “Gold”
- Derwent Coloursoft colour pencils
- Zellen Odourless Mineral Spirits
Don’t miss the opportunity to win fabulous digi stamps from Sassy Studio Designs and take a look at the gorgeous cards the other Design Team ladies created at the For Fun Challenges blog. I would love to see your card linked.
Have a wonderful week,
Greetings from South Africa,