This week at For Fun Challenges we have a colour challenge. Show us your card with red, brown and cream at For Fun Challenges and you could be the winner of 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of your choice from Robyn’s Fetish. Robyn’s Fetish kindly sponsored the Design Team’s images and I used “Jake in the Country” on my card – isn’t he adorable! For a country look I added some paper leaves and wheat with a bow of jute.
I entered my card for the following challenges:
I used the following to create the card:
- Robyn’s Fetish digi stamp “Jake in the Country”
- Red, brown and cream cardstock
- Cream and brown script paper
- Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp
- Striped ribbon
- Wheat and paper leaves
- Jute for bow
- Spellbinders Nestabilities die “Labels Four”
- Derwent Coloursoft watercolour pencils
- Odourless mineral spirits
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink “Vintage Photo”
Have a wonderful week and keep crafting. We would love to see your red, brown and cream creation at For Fun Challenges this week.
Greetings from South Africa,