An easy challenge this week at For Fun Challenges as you can let go on creativity – the theme “anything goes”. As Christmas is only 32 days away I decided on a Christmas card for this challenge. Last Sunday we had our regular Christmas evening of song at our church. This is always very special and the Christmas hymns just a joy to sing. Maybe that’s why I chose the music sheet paper and little ornamental bells to create my card. I love the poinsettia flowers from Prima although the large poinsettia may be a little bit too overwhelming for the card.
After completion the card also fits the following challenges:
- Lili of the Valley Challenge #74 – Glitter and Glitz
- A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge # 131 – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenge #33 – Sketch (I flip the sketch)
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #47 – Anything Christmassy / Winter
- Ellephantastic Challenges #19 – Christmas Themed Card
- Teddy Stampers Challenge #24 – Bling it on
- The Stamp Man Challenge #10 – Anything by Tim, Christmas Theme (Tim Holtz Stickles and Distress Ink “Vintage photo”)
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge – Holiday
- Lexi’s Creations Challenge #27 – Traditional Christmas Colours
- Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenge #50 – Going with the Flow!
I used the following to create this card:
- Red, brown and white cardstock
- 7Gypsies’ designer paper “Orchestra”
- Lili if the Valley stamp “Christmas Ted – Big Star”
- Kaisercraft clear stamp “Tis The Season Collection”
- Gold thread
- Prima poinsettias “Holiday Celebration Snowflake”
- Martha Stewart punch “Oak leaf”
- Martha Stewart punch “Doily lace”
- Gold doily
- Twinkling H2O for colouring
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink “Vintage photo”
- FlowerSoft “Polar White”
- Ranger Stickles “Golden Rod”
The Design Team ladies at For Fun Challenges created a variety of cards for your inspiration. Hop over to see all the lovely cards and I hope to see your card at the challenge this week.
Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.
Greetings from a sunny and warm South Africa,