Today I want to share a card I made for the Lili of the Valley Challenge “Anything but a Square”. I used some of my brand new crafting stuff to create this card – my hubby spoiled me with a Spellbinders Grand Calibur die cutting machine and on my January budget was the XXL dies from Go Kreate to use with the Grand Calibur. I received the XXL Go Kreate dies from the UK about two weeks ago and they are gorgeous and tons of fun to cut card shapes. I was so impressed with the service received from Go Kreate as they really walked that extra mile for me to get the dies to South Africa. I can recommend the company with confidence to South African crafters – and they stock really gorgeous dies in their online shop. The image is from the new stamp release of Lili of the Valley and just perfect for Valentine’s day – tooo cute!
The card seems fit for the following challenges:
- Lili of the Valley Challenge #82 (ends (02/02) – Anything But a Square
- Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #16 (ends 02/13) – Love is ..
- Pile it On (PIO)#5 (ends 02/06) – Punch It! (Oak leaves and hearts)
- Creative Cowgirls Challenge #6 (ends 02/13) – Love is in the Air Valentine’s Day or Love card
- Papertake Weekly Challenge (ends 02/08) – Anything Goes + Flowers
- Craft Your Passion Challenge #43 (ends 02/07) – Bling on Your Love
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge (ends 02/06) – Any Shape but Square
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #96 (ends 02/05) – Whateva!
- Charisma Cardz Challenge #4 (ends 02/03) – Valentines / Love
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #67 (ends 02/04) – Flowers
- Try it on Tuesday (ends 02/08) – Feel the lurve
- Craft your Days Away (CYDA)#12 (ends 02/03) – Love
- Simply Create Challenge #36 (ends 02/11) – Give your Heart Away
- Sundays with Crissy February Challenge (ends 02/28) – It’s All About Love
I used the following to create the card:
- White and red cardstock
- Graphic 45 designer paper “Potpourri”
- Lili of the Valley stamp “Little Things”
- Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp “Circular Sentiments For You”
- Go Kreate XXL dies “XXL Frame Frilly #2” No. 380002
- Spellbinders Nestabilities die “Ovals” and “Labels Ten”
- Marianne Design Creatables die “LR0116”
- Martha Stewart punch “Oak leaf”
- Paper roses
- Satin ribbon
- Faber-Castell Aquarelle and Lyra Rembrandt Aquarelle watercolor pencils
- Skwiglues “Crystal”
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card. Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.
Greetings from South Africa,