My American seam binding arrived!!! Although still a lot to learn on how to create stunning shabby chic bows and effects I have lots of fun creating cards with these seam binding. When I saw this amazing seam binding on cards featuring on blogs of so many card makers around the world I was hooked – the vintage look absolutely stunned me. The seam binding have a lovely sheer look and touch. It dye easily with glimmer mist, distress inks, Smooch, etc to match your project, scrapbook page or card. If you are a South African crafter with a postal address in South Africa I can offer 5 meter bundles of this gorgeous seam binding for sale. If you are interested please email me at email@example.com for more information on how to buy. The colours available are white, cream and rose petal – I have limited stock at this stage. Please check back regularly as there is more colours to come soon.
For my card today I used my Go Kreate dies to create something different that the usually square card – the challenge at OSAAT for this week is Anything but square. I love the script designer paper and don’t want to cover it with another layer of paper so I stamped the bird silhouette directly on the script paper. I finished off with leaves, lace, white seam binding and a Prima rose. The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps.
I entered the card for the following challenges:
- One Stich at a Time Challenge #50 (ends 02/27) – Anything but Square
- The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC#69 (ends 02/23) – Colour Red, Green and Black
- Prairie Fairy Fridays #46 (ends 02/25) – It’s all in the Fine Print
- Crazy 4 Challenges C4C75 (ends 02/26) – Use Dies to Create your Card
I used the following to create the card:
- White and black cardstock
- Script designer paper
- Whimsy Friendship Ticket sentiment
- Si Designs by Amanda stamp “Bird”
- Go Kreate die “XXL Square Frame Frilly #3”
- Marianne Design Creatables “LR0150”
- Prima flower
- Stickles “Icicle”
- White seam binding
- Guipere lace
- Wax cord
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card. Have a wonderful week and check back in the next few days if you want to see more cards with this gorgeous seam binding.
Greetings and keep well,