I received this wonderful blog award from a very dear friend in the United States. I started blogging in February 2010 and joined the For Fun Challenges Design Team in July 2010. Here I met Carol from whom I learned so much about card making. Here creations are beautiful with a unique style that exhibit her lovely personality. A visit to her blog CraftinGranny’s Card Shack is eye candy at its best. Thanks Carol for this lovely award!
- name 8 other bloggers whom you admire
- share 7 things about yourself.
I hope the following lovely bloggers will accept it and share the award with other bloggers that inspire them. For inspiration and lovely reading I love to visit:
- Moz – All Things Moz
- Sharon – Sharon’s Kardz Korner
- Melisa – Art From My Heart
- Ursula – My Crafting Corner
- The Penny Black Designers – The Penny Black Blog
- Lorie – Live-Love-Laugh-Create
- Margy – Denique Crafts
- Suzanne – Just Love Stamping
And then – seven things about myself:
- I love to laugh and believe it is the best medicine in life
- My blog is what I want it to be – to let go on my creativity, share it in my own way and enjoy every moment of it
- I absolutely adore Penny Black stamps especially the critters for one single reason – cuteness!
- I can handle criticism – although it hurts, it makes me a better person
- I am grateful for every chance in life my Heavenly Father gave me
- I love the elderly and animals dearly because they teach us life lessons
- I love chocolates more than crafting!
Have a wonderful day,