And it’s Sunday evening again … unbelievable how time flies before we start a new week tomorrow. I have a card for you today in peach and green colours as this is the challenge over at the Lili of the Valley Challenge blog this week. I love this stamp from Lili of the Valley as one can create a sort of tranquil scene. Hope I succeed in doing that! A new addition to my stamp collection is the postage stamp sentiments from Whimsy Stamps. I received these beauties from Bunny Zoe’s Crafts online store and the service is absolutely excellent – worthwhile a visit for South African crafters as the shipping costs is minimal. I’m currently working on a few projects for May (will keep this as a surprise) but hopefully I can fit in another card for this week.
I entered my card in the following challenges:
- Lili of the Valley Challenge #91 (ends 04/14) – Peach and Green
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge #75 (ends 04/16) – Fluffy
- Creative Cowgirls Challenge (ends 04/24) – Spring Time and Rainy Days
- Paper Sundaes Challenge #64 (ends 04/17) – Childhood Memories
- Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge #106 (ends 04/13) – Punches and Dies!
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #97 (ends 04/14) – Animals / Pets
I used the following to create the card:
- Lili of the Valley stamp “Swing Time”
- Whimsy Postage stamp sentiment
- Whimsy Postage stamp die
- Go Kreate dies “XXL Square Frame Frilly #1” (No 360021)
- Marianne Design Creatables “LR0151”
- Martha Stewart punch “Deco Fans”
- TowBow pens for colouring
- Paper roses
- White, peach and green cardstock
- Designer paper
Thanks for visiting today – hope you have the time to leave a comment so that I can come visit you too. Have a wonderful week and keep crafting.
Regards from South Africa,