Good day everyone,
Today I share a card with you I made with a Cottage Cutz die “Topiary”. Although it took a little patience and time to glue all the little bits and pieces together I am always pleased with the end results achieved with these cute dies. To add depth to the leaves, rose and planter I coloured the die cuts with my ordinary colour pencils. The trellis frame was created with a Martha Stewart edge punch “Garden trellis” and the inside of the frame lined with glitter for a little bling. I liked the clean and simple look on the outside and decided to add my stamped sentiment on the inside with some of the little roses and leaves. The colour combo of ivory, mint and coral is this week’s challenge at the Play Date Cafe.
I enter my card in the following challenges:
- The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC#96 (ends 09/01) – Mint, Ivory and Coral.
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #28 (ends 08/31) – Die Cuts and Punches
- Ooh La La Challenge #87 (ends 09/05) – No Backing Paper
- Heartsong Inspirations #HSI#13 (ends 09/04) – Anything Goes/Favourite Colour Combo
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge #95 (ends 09/03) – As You Like It
- Jellypark Friends Friday Challenges (ends 09/02) – Die cuts and/or punches
- Inspire Me Fridays Linky Party #21 (ends 09/01)
- Make It Monday #52 (ends 09/05) – Create, Share, Inspire
A close-up of the topiary tree. I added some depth with colour pencils to the roses. leaves and planter.
A peep at the inside. I did some stamping too!
White, Ivory, coral and mint green cardstock
Cottage Cutz Die “Topiary” from The Scrapping Cottage
Martha Stewart Punch “Garden Trellis”
Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp
Croxley colour pencils
Skwiglues glitter “Crystal”
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you see something to inspire you. I appreciate your kind comments and looking forward visiting you and see what you have created this week.
Have a wonderful week.
Regards from South Africa,