Hope you all had a wonderful week so far and that you are looking forward to the weekend. Can’t wait for Friday afternoons as this means 2 wonderful days I can craft and enjoy the lovely summer days with the family and dogs. It is already very hot in South Africa and the Jacaranda trees are slowly displaying their lovely purple flowers. October is indeed one of the most beautiful months in Pretoria.
Today I want to share a card I made for several challenges inspired by a photo, autumn colours, leaves, ribbon and lace and anything else! Autumn colours are a favourite of mine and I really had lots of fun to create this card. The image was stamped for me by a dear blog friend Moz who knows how much I love my Penny Black stamps. For the sentiment I used my new Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzlits die “Typeset”. I was quite pleased with the way it turned out. The card is a bit bigger than the normal 15 X 15 cm so a handmade envelope was part of this creation. Hope you like my card.
- Penny Black at Allsorts October Challenge (ends 10/31) – Inspiration photo with autumn colours
- My Mum’s Craft Shop Challenges #27 (ends 10/19) – Remind you of a song (I chose Orinoco (Sail away) from Enya)
- Sentimental Sundays Challenge #76 (ends 10/16) – Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #4 (ends 10/26) – Ribbon and Lace
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #35 (ends 10/19) – We love animals
- Fab ‘n Funky Challenge #94 (ends 10/19) – Fall Colours
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge (ends 10/23) – Birthday Celebrations
- Hanna and Friends Challenge #115 (ends 10/20) – Autumn / Halloween
- Papercraft Star Challenge #66 (ends 10/19) – A Leaf
- Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges #14 (ends 10/26) – Cute and Cuddly
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #88 (ends 10/17) – Let’s see those Leaves
An autumn leaf for the inside too
Designer paper from Raspberry Road
Penny Black stamp “Gone Fishing”
Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzlits die “Typeset”
Seam Binding “Paradise Aqua”
Lyra-Rembrandt Aquarelle watercolour pencils
Tim Holtz Distress ink “Tea Dye”
Thanks for stopping by, your visits and comments makes my day. Can’t wait to see what you were doing in your craft room this weekend, will for sure pay you a visit too.
Have a wonderful day.
Greetings from South Africa,