A lovely sketch at the Papercraft Star challenge blog inspired me to make this card. The Papercraft Star challenge blog became one of my favourite challenge blogs with their fantastic design team cards and inspirational challenges. What I love the most is that the challenges are posted well in advance so no rush to create a card for a challenge that you really want to enter. For my card I used a free vintage scrap from The Graphics Fairy . What a lovely collection of vintage images Karen have on her fantastic blog. This image is a chocolate advertising card and called “Pretty swallow with roses”. The lovely flowers were send to me from Singapore by Viola Mahr – a wonderful and very talented card maker whose creations I admire a lot.
- Papercraft Star Challenge #68 (ends 11/02) – Sketch
- Make it Monday #61 (ends 11/07) – Create, Share, Inspire
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges #DDCC#136 (ends 11/03) – Pearls and Swirls
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #5 (ends 11/09) – Bingo (Dies, Flowers and Ribbon (Horizontal) or Glitter, Dies and Lace (Vertical))
- Craft Your Passion Challenges #82 (ends 11/07) – Bingo (Pearls, Free, Ribbon)
- Paper Playtime Challenge #59 (ends 11/05) – Anything Goes
- Come and Get It Challenges (ends 11/06) – Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe’s Crafts Challenge #17 (ends 11/14) – Lace it Up!
- White and light blue cardstock
- White corrugated cardboard
- Vintage scrap from The Graphics Fairy
- Penny Black sentiment stamp
- Heart embellishment
- Tim Holtz Alterations die “Tattered Banners”
- Marianne Design Creatables die for flourish “LR0116”
- Tim Holtz distress ink ‘Faded Jeans”
- Hug Snug seam binding “Queen Blue”
- Paper flowers
- Skwiglues glitter glue “Crystal”
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thank you so much for stopping by today. May you have a wonderful week and happy crafting.
Greetings from South Africa,