Already Wednesday again, time just flies as we near the end of the year. My card for today was made for a sketch challenge last week but unfortunately I missed the deadline. But anyway, still a wonderful sketch. I used a Penny Black stamp that I neglected for a long time and although not a detailed stamp, I love the simplicity of the little hedgie on the swing. To jazz up the card I added lots of my favourite paper roses, lace, butterflies and seam binding… and of course lots of glitter on the butterflies and roses!.
- Penny Black and More November Challenge (ends 11/30) – All Creatures Great and Small
- Crafty Ann’s Challenge #53 (ends 11/18) – Floral Frenzy
- Heartsong Inspirations #23 (ends 11/13) – Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #PTT41 (ends 11/15) – Bling It On
- Bunny Zoe’s Crafts Challenge #17 (ends 11/13) – Lace It Up!
- Charisma Cardz Challenges #44 (ends 11/16) – Cutesy
- Crafting for All Seasons Challenge #13 (ends 11/16) – Texture
- Crafts and Me Challenges #60 (ends 11/16) – Birthdays
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #159 (ends 11/12) – Flowers, Ribbon, Lace
A peep at the inside
- White cardstock
- Designer paper pack “First Edition – Spring Feast”
- Penny Black stamp “Friendly Surprise” 3969J
- Lili of the Valley circular sentiment stamp
- Seam Binding “Rose petal”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Joy! Crafts butterfly die
- Marianne Design Creatables die for leaves LR0106
- Tim Holtz distress ink ” Vintage photo”
- Lyra-Rembrandt Aquarelle water-colour pencils
- Paper roses and asters
- Skwiglues “Crystal Gold”
Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate each visit and comment, that makes my day a special day.
Greetings from South Africa,.