This is my first Christmas card I made this year, so I am depending on the local charity organizations for cards to sent to friends and family this Christmas season. Maybe one day when I am retired I will be on time with Christmas cards. Today’s card is in non-traditional Christmas colours to fit a few challenges I saw on the challenge blogs. The pretty Cottage Cutz Snowflake ornament die is from The Scrapping Cottage. I visited a local Christmas market two weeks ago and one of the craft shops had just received their new stock. It was really difficult to choose between all the beautiful designs they have and to stay within one’s budget! These dies are some of my favourites to create with. Hope you like the soft pastel colours and lots of glitter.
- The Shabby Tea Room Week #88 (ends 11/21) – Shabby Pastel Christmas
- The Craft Garden November Challenge (ends 11/30) – Christmas project which does not include red or green.
- Glitter Fairies Challenge #4 (11/30) – Non-Traditional Christmas, No Red, Green or Gold.
- The Scrapping Cottage Challenge #7 (ends 11/26) – Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon, Cottage Cutz Snowflake Ornament die, Bling)
- Paper Sundaes Challenge #96 (ends 11/ 27) – Beautiful Bows
- 2 Sisters Challenge #66 (ends 11/26) – Let It Sparkle!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #36 (11/30) – CAS Christmas & Ribbon Theme
- Craft Your Days Away Challenge #33 (11/26) – Embellishment Bingo (Pearls, Flowers, Ribbon)
- Hooked on Crafts Challenge #12 (ends 11/28) – Something Punched or Die Cut
- White and blue cardstock
- Raspberry Road Designs “Victorian Bliss” digital paper set
- Cottage Cutz “Snowflake Ornament” die from The Scrapping Cottage
- Whimsy “Circle Postmark” sentiment stamp for the postage marks
- KaiserCraft ” ‘Tis the Season” sentiment stamp
- Grosgrain ribbon
- Embroidered rosebuds
- Skwiglues “Crystal”
- Tim Holtz distress inks “Spun Sugar” and “Broken China”
Thanks for visiting today. Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.
Greetings from South Africa,