We had wonderful spring rain this weekend and the temperature is a little bit chilly this afternoon, just perfect to keep busy with crafting. I made this Christmas tag for the Penny Black Holiday Tag challenge. As I have only two Penny Black Christmas stamps it was a bit challenging to come up with something. Shopping for Penny Black Christmas stamps will definitely be on my to-do list this week!
- Penny Black Holiday Tag Challenge (ends 09/17)
- Penny Black and More September Challenge (ends 09/30) – Early Christmas Makes
- Challenges 4 Everybody #3 (ends 09/28) – Anything Goes
- Quirky Crafts Challenge #19 (ends 09/23) – Let’s See Numbers!
- That Craft Place Challenge (ends 09/30) – Bling It On (Glitter, gemstones and crystals)
- Brown Sugar Challenge #7 (ends 09/20) – Bags and/or Tags
- Fun with Shapes and More Challenge #117 (ends 09/21) – Beastly Good – something with an animal)
- Stampin’ for the Weekend Challenge #17 (ends 09/21) – Starting Christmas Early
A close-up of hedgie and his friend
Against another background
- White cardstock
- Penny Black stamp “Xmas Kiss” 2754H
- Spellbinders Nestabilities dies “Floral Doily Motifs” and “Standard Circles Small”
- Tim Holtz Alterations die “Typeset”
- McGill leaf punch
- Crystal beads
- Red gemstones
- Skwiglues glitter
- Spectrum Noir pens for colouring
- Hug Snug seam binding “Lipstick Red”
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I am always glad for your kind comments and visits. May your week be wonderful with lots of crafting time.
Regards from South Africa,