Hello dear blog friends,
Usually I do shabby/vintage designs but change is sometimes as good as a holiday, so I did another CAS card today. For the 365 Cards Challenge I used brown, birds and branches to do the challenge of three B’s. The CAS[E] This Sketch this week is another beautiful design. For my card I flipped the sketch to the right to suit the stamp. I chose a Crafty Individuals stamp to do a masculine card, a theme I always neglected. It started as a one layer card but after a little bit of thinking I decided to pop a part of the image with a little tag to give a bit of dimension. This was such a quick card I think I will duplicate a few more in various colours and with different sentiments to keep at hand in case of emergency occasions.
- 365 Cards Challenge #234 (ends 10/22) – Letter of the Day B (Brown, Birds, Branches)
- My Time to Craft Challenge #193 (ends 10/26) – Just Sepia
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #74 (ends 11/01) – Anything Goes
- CAS[E] This Sketch challenge #2 (ends 10/23) – Sketch
Here is my take on the challenges:
A close up of the pop-up tag:
- Crafty Individuals stamp CI-234
- JustRite sentiment stamp “Heart to Heart set”
- Ivory cardstock
- Tim Holtz distress inks “Walnut Stain” and “Vintage Photo”
- Sizzix die “Tags, Rounded” 657568
- Wax cord
Hope you like my CAS card. Thanks for visiting today, I appreciate your time so much. Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.
Regards from South Africa,