Hello dear blog friends,
Saturday and a card to share with you for our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. For this challenge we have a guest designer that wowed us with her beautiful vintage cards. She is Heidi Augustson a.k.a. Filharmonica and you can see more of her work here. The challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe and the card must be in the vintage, shabby or primitive style.
For my card I used several lines on the diagram. First line featured on my card is lace, ribbon and pearls – my favourite embellishments. The second line is embossing, ribbon and distressing and the third line flowers, pearls and a die cut. I love it when a plan comes tegether! The images are from The House Across The Bay “Come For Tea” digital collage sheet. Aren’t they lovely, it was a difficult decision to choose which inchie to put on the card. The Spellbinders ” Decorative Labels Eight” die cut for the sentiment is a new addition to my stash.
Challenges I entered:
- Crafts and Me Challenge #116 (ends 01/23) – Something New (Spellbinders die)
- Divas By Design Challenge (ends 01/23) – Make It Girly
- Card Crafter’s Circle #58 (ends 01/25) – Layers
- Allsorts Challenge Week 190 (ends 01/25) – Flowers Power
- The Perfect Sentiment PSC#62 (ends 01/ ) – Encourage Me with Ribbon
- Daring Cardmakers (ends 01/25) – Embossability
- The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop January Challenge #18 (ends 02/01) – Anything Goes
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge #40 (ends 02/14) – Die Cuts and Flowers
- The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge #12 (ends 01/31) – Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts (ends 01/25) – It’s Embossing Time!
A close-up of the digital images from The House Across The Bay
The JustRite sentiment stamped on a Spellbinders die cut, roses and ribbon
A peep at the inside with another image
- Cream cardstock
- WEbster’s Pages designer paper “Butterfly Kisses”
- Making Memories designer paper “5th Avenue”
- The House Across The Bay “Come For Tea” Digital Collage
- JustRite sentiment stamp “Elegant Frames”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities die “Decorative Labels Eight”
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Fleur De Lis Motifs”
- Cuttlebug embossing folder “Textile”
- Hug Snug seam binding “Pink Tulip” and “Turquoise”
- Wax cord
- Paper roses
- Black pearls
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Tea Dye”
- Skwiglues “Crystal Gold”
Thanks for coming by and looking at my card – this is so much appreciated. Hope to see your tic-tac-toe card linked at the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge blog. Enjoy your day.
Regards from South Africa,