Time for another challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow and this week we are sponsored by “A Day for Daisies” digital stamps. The theme of this challenge is “Fairy Tales and Nursery Rhymes.” My card features the darling “Snow-White and Red-Rose” digital stamp so kindly send to me by A Day for Daisies.
I chose some spring colours to give the card a delightful feeling and to imitate a picture in a children’s storybook. The frame is done with two Memory Box Tiffany Frame die cuts overlapping at the back of the image. The pretty flowers are from Prima’s Meadow Lark range “Charme Rose”. A Day for Daisies have a prize for this week’s random winner, so link up your fairy tale and nursery rhymes theme card to stand a chance of winning a $12 gift certificate to their store. The Design Team created beautiful cards with their images for your inspiration. Hop over to Sugar Creek Hollow , take a look and come and join us this week with your vintage or shabby project.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge (ends 04/03) – Anything Goes
- Digital Tuesday Challenge #203 (ends 04/02) – Spring Colours
- Digi Sketch Challenge (ends 04/ 08) – Fairy Tale or Fantasy (Snow White and Red Rose fairy tale images, enter theme)
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge (ends 04/01) – Use a Digi
- Digi Haven Challenge (ends 04/11) – Spring
- Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge R#117 (ends 04/05) – Cute as you Like
- Hiding in my Craftroom HIMCR#91 (ends 04/ 05)- Freestyle!
- A Gem of A Challenge #73 (ends 04/06) – Make It Cute
- Creative Corner Challenges #12 (ends 04/04) – Anything Goes
The A Day for Daisies image “Snow-White and Red-Rose”
A peep at the inside with the button embellishments
The Whimsy sentiment tab on the inside
- White cardstock
- Prima designer paper “Annalee”
- Gingham paper free download from Birds Cards
- A Day for Daisies digital image “Snow-White and Red-Rose”
- Memory Box die “Tiffany Frame”
- Whimsy sentiment stamp “Vintage Birthday Tabs 1”
- Prima Meadow Lark flowers “Charme rose”
- Hug Snug seam binding ” Paradise Aqua”
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Tea Dye”
- Lyra Rembrandt Aquarelle water-colour pencils for colouring
- Skwiglues glitter glue “Crystal”
Thanks for visiting today. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend.
Regards from South Africa,