We had lots of rain in our country the past two weeks with very little sunshine. To see everything turn into all shades of green is such a blessing in our part of the world. However my card today is about Spring, sunshine and flowers. I have the privilege to be guest designer for My Sheri Crafts new challenge “Celebrate Spring”. I am sure most of us love springtime and the lovely flowers typical of this season, so come and join the challenge at My Sheri Crafts. You may use any supplies as long as it fits the theme.
I created a garden scene with some Graphic45 designer papers and a garden bench die cut from Marianne Design Creatables. The paper daisies are a new addition to my already huge collection of flowers. The lace stamp is from Stampendous and a favorite to add a vintage touch to my cards. Hope you like my take on the challenge. A big thank you to Sheri for the invitation to join the talented My Sheri Crafts design team as guest designer.
- Alphabet Challenge (ends 03/28) – C for Country Flowers
- Really Reasonable Ribbon’s Rambelings Challenge #91 (ends 03/28) – Welcome Spring and Ribbon theme
- Sister Act Card Challenges #48 (ends 03/21) – Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Week 250 (ends 03/21) – Pretty in Pink
- Love to Create Challenge #106 (ends 03/17) – Anything Goes
- Make My Monday Challenge (ends 03/17) – Spring
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #26 (ends 03/18) – Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Challenge (ends 03/18) – Bingo (Die cuts, Free, Glitter)
- Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #72 (ends 03/19) – Spring Into Spring!
The garden bench cut from Tim Holtz distress paper and distressed with sanding paper.
A close-up of the chipboard sentiment and daisy.
The vintage scrap, pearls, daisies and rose buds.
The inside embellished with a leafy flourish.
- White and brown cardstock
- Graphic45 designer paper “Secret Garden Collection April Showers” (#4500659)
- Graphic45 image from “Secret Garden Collection Springtime” (#4500650)
- Graphis45 sentiment “Secret Garden Collection Chipboard 2”
- Marianne Design Creatables dies “Garden bench”(LR0258) and “Leafy Flourishes” (LR0271)
- Stampendous clear stamp “Elegant borders” (SSC1122)
- Hug snug seam binding “Iced lime”
- Brown wax cord
- Paper daisies and rose buds
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Tea Dye” and “Peeled Paint”
- Skwiglues “Crystal”
Thank you for taking the time to visit and looking at my card. I really enjoy reading your comments and appreciate each one so much. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting