A card to share today for the new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. The theme this fortnight is Eat and Drink. Your projects should depict food and/or drink in some way. Creations can be a card or other paper crafting item, such as a scrapbook layout, box, tag, etc. but must be made in a vintage or shabby chic style. We also welcome the talented Apollonia DeJong (Plony) as our guest designer for this challenge. You can see more of her inspirational work on her blog Plony’s Bloggie.
I really struggled with this one as I wanted to come up with something different. After hours of searching the net for an image I decided on a vintage bottle label. A long forgotten Spellbinders Shapebilities die “Homespun” was the answer to create this “fruity ” card. Hope you like my take on the challenge.
- Craftitude Challenge #65 (ends 05/30) – That’s Die-licious (Use a Die)
- Pile It One #20 (ends 05/25) – Shabby Chic
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #114 (ends 05/29) – Inspiration Picture
- Sister Act Card Challenge #58 (ends 05/30) – Anything Goes
- City Crafter Challenge Week #212 (ends 05/25) – What’s Cooking?
- Creative Card Crew Challenge #62 (ends 06/03) – Shabby Chic/Vintage
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge #92 (ends 05/26) – Anything Goes, Punches and/or Dies
- Paper Creator’s Crafts Challenge #24 (ends 05/30) – Flowers and Bows
- Creative Moments Challenge #43 (ends 06/04) – Anything Goes With Optional Twist, Use Twine
A mason jar full of sweetness
A butterfly on the corner flourish
The sentiment, cherry blossom and a Forget-me-not
A peep at the inside
- White and green cardstock
- Gingham paper from Birds Cards
- Assorted Fruits Willamette Packing Co. Fruit Label image from MotherGoose Vintage Clipart
- Spellbinders Shapebilities Jar die “Homespun”
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities die D’Lites “Corner Flourish”
- Joy Crafts butterfly die (6002/0027)
- Martha Stewart punch “Doily Lace”
- Marianne Design Collectables sentiment (COL1324)
- Gem hearts and stones
- Hug Snug seam binding “Lipstick red”
- Cotton lace
- Wax cord
- Cherry blossom and Petaloo Forget-me-nots
- Tim Holtz distress inks “Vintage Photo” and “Tea Dye”
- Skwiglues glitter “Crystal”
Thanks for visiting today, I appreciate it so much. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.