Hope you are all well and enjoying your day. Time for another challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow . The theme for the new challenge is vintage or shabby chic Christmas cards in non-traditional colors. Hope you will hop over and share your creation with us at the Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge this fortnight.
I decided to make a pink shabby Christmas card with Christmas baubles, a few roses and lace. The Spellbinders Mix-n-Match Ornaments dies are one of my favorites to create with. I added lots of glitter to make it sparkle and a chipboard sentiment to complete the card.
- Little Red Wagon Challenge #264 (ends 11/26) – Layer It Up!
- As You Like It Challenge #41 (ends 12/04) – Favorite Xmas Style and Why (My favorite Christmas style is shabby chic in non-traditional colors. I love shades of pink and to use die cuts and lots of glitter)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #120 (ends 12/02) – Use A Sentiment for Any December Holiday
- Make My Monday Challenge (11/24) – Glitter
- 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #221 (ends 11/27) – Make It Sparkle
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #29 (ends 12/01) – Colour / Anything Goes
- Creative Moments Challenge #56 (ends 121/03) – Anything Goes / Make It Sparkle
- City Crafter Challenge Week 238 (ends 11/25) – Just a Word
A close-up of the flowers
The Christmas baubles
The chipboard sentiment
A peep at the inside
- White and pink cardstock
- Upikit designer paper
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities die “Mix-n-Match Ornaments”
- Marianne Design Creatables “Flourish” LR0271
- Chipboard sentiment
- Paper roses
- Wax cord
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Victorian Velvet” and “Peeled Paint”
- Skwiglues “Crystal”
Thank you for visiting today, your visits and comments really makes my day. Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.
Regards from a warm and sunny South Africa,