Happy New Year to all my followers and visitors. Your visits and comments during 2014 are greatly appreciated and never once taken for granted. Thank you so much for sharing my passion and I wish you all good health, peace and fulfillment in the coming year.
Today I am sharing a baby card I made for a friend’s neighbour who was blessed with a baby girl. I used one of my favourite color combo’s – green and pink – and did some paper piecing for the Marianne Design Creatables vintage pram die cut. Some fancy buttons, a cheerful bunting, bows and Prima roses were added as embellishments. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
- Crafty Calender January Challenge (ends 02/06) – What’s New?
- My Time to Craft Challenge #273 (ends 01/10) – All Things New!
- Cut It Up Challenge #61 (ends 01/09) – New Beginnings : Babies
- Bunny Zoe’s Crafts December Challenge (01/11) – Buttons
- Love To Create Challenge #148 (01/12) – Anything Goes
- Crafter’s Cafe Challenge #98 (ends 01/14) – Something New
- Crafting by Designs Challenge (ends 01/25) – Anything Goes
- Creative Moments Challenge #59 (ends 01/21) – Anything Goes / New Beginnings
- Crafting from the Heart Challenge #41 (01/12) – Anything Goes
A close-up of the vintage pram
Pink roses and buttons for a little girl
A peep at the inside
- White and green cardstock
- Designer paper : Prima “Annalee” ; “Romantique” and Authentique “Delightful”
- Joanna Sheen Signature die “Bunting” SD064
- Marianne Design Creatables LR0218
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Fancy Ovals”
- Olba punch for leaves
- Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp
- Prima flowers “Encore” Item #561345
- Hug Snug seam binding “Iced Lime”
- Skwiglues “Crystal”
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Victorian Velvet” and “Bundled Sage”
Thanks for visiting today. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.