This shabby love card was so easy to make with the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Card Fronts die “Floral” that Christine so kindly send to me. You can see more beautiful examples on how to use this die on Christine’s blog Hope & Chances Creativity. For the background I used glimmer mist spray in Cherry Candy color and then just layered the card front die cut – it was so quick to create! The banner is stamped on shades of pink cardstock, attached to wax cord and some petite hot pink flowers. The little pink gem heart is the finishing touch.
Challenges I would like to enter with this card are:
- In the Pink Challenge #62 (ends 02/19) – Love is in the Air (in pink of course)
- Allsorts Challenge #297 (ends 02/14) – Love is All Around
- My Time To Craft Challenge #278 (ends 02/14) – Banners or Bunting
- Ooh-La-La Challenges #173 (ends 02/16) – Love
- [Pin]spirational Challenges #133 (ends 02/16) – Inspirational Photo (Inspired by the banner, heart and twine)
The tiny pink flowers
The inside with more pink hearts and glimmer mist
- White card-stock
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Card Fronts die “Floral” (S4-452)
- BoBunny stamp set “Love Letters”
- Dazzles glimmer mist “Cherry Candy”
- Wax cord
Thank you for visiting and I would love to hear what you think of the card. I love the happy feel of the bright pink and white.