I have a one-layer CAS card to share today. I struggle with one-layer cards and after 2 cards landed in the dustbin I was satisfied with this one. The rose stamp is from Prima cling stamps “Divine” and I have it for a long time – it is so beautiful I don’t know why I didn’t use it. It was really tricky to align the two stamped images on the card as I had to flip and rotate the stamp for the top and bottom. The sentiment stamp is from JustRite stamps. I coloured the images with my Derwent Inktense water-color pencils and added pink gemstones for a little bit of sparkle. Hope you like my take on a one-layer card to master the clean and simple style of card making!
- Less Is More Challenge Week #211 (ends 02/20) – One Layer and the Theme is Love
- Make My Monday Challenge (ends 02/23) – Two Favorite Colors (Combo Pink and Green for me!)
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #111 (ends 02/22) – Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge #298 (ends 02/20) – Any Occasion Than Birthday
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge (ends 02/22) – Sweetheart and Roses (Include Roses)
The sentiment, roses and gemstones
A close-up of the roses and rosebuds
- White cardstock
- Prima cling stamps “Divine” Item# 950545
- JustRite sentiment stamp “Victorian Nested Frames & Occasions” set
- Memento fade-resistant dye ink “Tuxedo Black”
- Derwent Inktense water-color pencils
Thank you for visiting today and I appreciate your comments so much. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.