It is such a long time since I posted a card, time is just running away with me the last couple of weeks. We had a busy time at work and at home but I am glad to be back with a quick wedding card I created for a friend. As she likes the clean and simple style, I used an embossing folder for the background and added a metal heart, some satin ribbon, a few gemstones and two paper roses. I love how the fleur-de-lis pattern of the embossing folder compliments the metal heart. Well, as a shabby chic and vintage junkie, I just had to add roses somewhere on my card! The sentiment is from JustRite stamps.
I would love to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Card Mania Challenge CMC#69 (ends 06/30) – Use a Metal Embellishment
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge (ends 06/16) – Anything Goes With a Twist…. Let’s See Some Bling
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #127 (ends 06/14) – Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft June Challenge (ends 06/30) – Anything Goes
- Use Your Stuff Challenge #187 (ends 06/15) – Sentiment
- Simply Papercraft Challenges #6 (ends 06/19) – Anything Goes
- Craft for the Craic June Challenge (ends 06/30) – The Big Occasion (Wedding card)
- Little Red Wagon Challenge #292 (ends 06/10) – Use It Up! (Metal heart and ribbon)
A close-up of the embossed background and metal heart. I love the vintage look of the roses.
A peep at the all-white inside with just a few gemstones
- White cardstock
- Elizabeth Crafts Design embossing folder “Fleur de Lis” (109)
- JustRite sentiment stamp “Victorian Nested Frames & Occasions” set (JB-09205)
- Metal heart
- Satin ribbon
- Paper roses
Thanks for visiting today, I always appreciate your comments. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
Regards from a cold winter’s day in South Africa,