I visited The Shabby Tea Room recently and saw they have a design team call for three new members. This is a six-month DT term beginning on July 1st, 2015. I so much love this challenge blog and always admires the lovely creations the Shabby girls showcased with each challenge – maybe this motivated me to enter the DT call with my card today. I used the beautiful inspiration picture to created a pink tea-themed card incorporating the colors, roses and teapot.
The tea pot dressed up with roses and pearls
A close-up of the sentiment
A little heart for more shabbiness
A peep at the inside – and more hearts!
- Cream and pink cardstock
- Designer paper from Lilac and Lavender
- Lea’bilities tea set die “Leane no 45.8862”
- Paper Smooches Wise die “Birthday Words’ (FBO120)
- Spellbinders die “Classic Hearts”
- Paper doiley
- Gemstone hearts
- Paper roses
- Hug Snug seam binding “Rose Petal”
- Wax cord
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Antique Linen”
- The Shabby Tea Room Design Team Call (ends 06/30) – Inspiration picture
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #38 (ends 06/24) – Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday Challenge (ends 06/23) – Cut It Out
- Creatalicious Challenges #76 (ends 07/15) – Ribbon and Pearls
Thanks for visiting today, I appreciate it so much. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.