It’s Monday and time for a new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! Our challenge is called ‘BOO-riffic” and you can create a card or any project inspired by the inspiration photo on The Shabby Tea Room blog. The sponsor is Paper Sweeties and the winner will receive a $20 gift certificate from the Paper Sweeties boutique!
I’ve got something created in purple and black to share for this challenge – lace, pearls and lots of stamped roses. This is some of my favorite things to use on cards. The stamped roses, leaves and sentiment are from the Paper Sweeties Party Time bundle (stamps and dies set) & “You make Me Smile” sentiment set. Hope you’ll allow yourself some time to play along this fortnight at The Shabby Tea Room.
- Craft for the Craic October Challenge (ends 10/31) – Inspired by Music (Purple Roses – John Williamson)
- Creative Artiste Challenge #7 (ends 10/31) – Mixed Media with Lace and Pearls
- Simply Papercraft Challenges #14 (ends 10/09) – Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #144 (ends 10/11) – Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations Challenges #141 (ends 10/12) – Anything Goes/Twist of Black
- Love to scrap Challenge LTSCB#63 (ends 10/19) – Ribbon and/or Lace
- Vintage Stamping Challenge #37 (ends 10/31) – Use a Die/Dies (I used Paper Sweeties “Party Time” bundle (stamps and dies set) and Spellbinders Shapeabilities die D-Lites “Frame One”)
- Cuttlebug Mania Challenge (10/11) – No Squares (I used Paper Sweeties “Party Time” bundle (stamps and dies set) and Spellbinders Shapeabilities die D-Lites “Frame One”)
A close-up of the roses and leaves
A peep at the inside
- White and black card-stock
- Designer paper in purple and black (Unknown)
- Paper Sweeties : Party Time bundle & “You make Me Smile” sentiment
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities die D-Lites “Frame One”
- Derwent Inktense water-color pencils
- Washi Tape
- Hug Snug seam binding “Sky Mauve”
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.