Hi there and welcome!
A card to share for the new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. The theme for our challenge this time is “Thankful” with a beautiful photo for inspiration. You are welcome to submit any type of project and remember only our name is ‘shabby’, your design need not be! Our sponsor for this challenge is Great Impressions Rubber Stamps , but for more information hop over to The Shabby Tea Room.
For my card I used a stamp from Impression Obsession to create the wooden planks for the background .Taking inspiration from the photo, I used the autumn colors and also burlap and cord. I’ve used several different dies on this card for the embellishments and listed them in my project details. I added some flourishes, leaves, butterflies and roses in shades of brown. The sentiment is from a Sizzix stamp and Framelits die set and the lovely window die from Spellbinders. Hope this card will inspire you to create something for our challenge!
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge #104 (ends 11/06) – Anything Goes with a Twist … Shabby Chic.
- Crafty Catz Challenge #299 (ends 11/06) – Lets’ Tag It!
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #151 (ends 11/12) – Flowers
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #57 (ends 11/04) – Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters (ends 11/08) – Fall
- Make My Monday Challenge (ends 11/9) – Shabby Chic
- Dies R Us Challenge #36 (ends 11/13) – Fall (Dies: Impression Obsession die “Leaves” (DIE095-D), Spellbinders Shapeabilities die D-Lites “Window Two” (S2-016), Spellbinders die D-Lites “Flutter Love” (S3-211), Marianne Design Creatables “Flourishes” (LR0271), Sizzix Stamp and Framelits die set “Tags and sentiments” (659100) 0
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #148 (ends 11/08) – Anything Goes w/optional Host/Hostess thank you
- Just Keep on Creating November Link-up (ends 11/30) – Anything Goes
The sentiment and tag
A close-up of the roses and leaves
A peep at the inside
- Cream and brown card-stock
- Prima designer paper “Romantique”
- Impression Obsession cover-a-card background stamp “Wooden Plank” (CC177)
- Impression Obsession die “Leaves” (DIE095-D)
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities die D-Lites “Window Two” (S2-016)
- Spellbinders die D-Lites “Flutter Love” (S3-211)
- Marianne Design Creatables “Flourishes” (LR0271)
- Sizzix Stamp and Framelits die set “Tags and sentiments” (659100)
- Tim Holtz distress inks “Vintage photo” and “Walnut Stain”
- Wax cord
- Skwiglues “Crystal”
Thanks for stopping by and your comment is much appreciated! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.