I have a CAS card to share today. I was inspired by a card created by Hannelie for the challenge at CASology – the theme is “Vehicles”. I just love her black bicycle with the splash of colorful balloons. For my card I used a red truck and a sentiment stamp as focal point. I finished off with a few tiny punched flowers and a piece of washi tape. I hope you enjoy this CAS card as much as I did in creating it!
I entered the card in the following challenges:
- CASology (ends 11/09) – Vehicles
- Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges #280 (11/11) – Die Cuts and/or Punches
- ABC Challenges (11/15) – U is for Unlimited (Anything Goes)
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #149 (ends 11/16) – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge #208 (ends 11/11) – Anything Goes
- Just Keep on Creating November Link-up (ends 11/30) – Anything Goes
- White and red card stock
- Cottage Cutz die “Truck” (CCE-377)
- Penny Black sentiment stamp from “Lace Delight” stamp set (309-115)
- Polka dot washi tape
- Flower punch
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.