Another CAS card to share. Yes, I am trying my best to master the art of clean and simple cards. This card is for the challenge at CASology and the cue word is “give”. I always love to give flowers to my friends and loved ones. This adorable image from Penny Black says it all: to give a bunch of flowers and a compliment will always be appreciated by the receiver. To add a little bit of color and interest I used a border punch and a strip of pink paper at the bottom of the card.
- CASology #172 (ends 11/16) – Cue word: Give
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge (ends 12/04) – Use Dies and/or Punches)
- Creative Knockouts Challenge #115 (ends 11/19) – Something to Say
- White card and pink cardstock
- Penny Black stamp set “Piece of my Heart” (30-642)
- Marianne Design Collectables sentiment stamp (COL1324)
- Martha Stewart border punch
- Derwent Inktense water color pencils for coloring
Thank you for visiting today, I appreciate it so much. I am back tomorrow with a shabby card to share!