Today I share a one layer Christmas card with lots of white spaces. These cards are difficult for me to create but the Penny Black stamp is so adorable and cute that I can live with the “clean” look of the card! I colored the image with Derwent Inktense water-color pencils and add Stickles to the stocking for a bit of bling. hope you like my take on the challenge.
I entered the card in the following challenges:
- Less is More Challenge Week 254 (ends 12/19) – One Layer – What’s in my Stocking
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #154 (ends 12/20) – Anything Goes
- Penny Black and More December Challenge (ends 12/30) – Anything Goes with a Stamp
- My Time to Craft Challenge #310 (ends 12/19) – Christmas Animals
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #116 (ends 12/22) – Anything Goes with a twist … Make it Sparkle
A close-up of the adorable critter
- White card stock
- Penny Black clear stamp set “Jolly Friends”
- Sentiment stamp (Unknown)
- Derwent Inktense water-color pencils
- Stickles “Diamond”
- Black fine tip pen for lines
Thanks so much for stopping by. Wishing you a happy day.