The Christmas hustle bustle is in full swing in my part of the world but I’ve got a new card to share with you today . I created this card for a special friend who loves the vintage look with a color combo of red and gold. For the background I used a beautiful CGull embossing folder that needs nothing more than a few embellishments for a lovely Christmas card. I added red flowers, gold twine and gold berries and a few sequins. The sentiment die is from Leane Creatief and cut from gold mirror board.
I entered my card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #50 (ends 12/23) – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge #214 (ends 12/30) – Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge #211 (ends 12/21) – Christmas
- Use Your Stuff Challenge #202 (ends 12/ 21) – It’s Christmas Time
- Where The HeArt Is Challenge #4 (ends 12/31) – Christmas Colors
A close-up of the flowers, sentiment and embossed background
- White card-stock
- Gold mirror board
- CGull “Floral Leaf Swirl” embossing folder (12-0018)
- LeCrea’3-D-die “Pigeons” (No.45.1222)
- Gold berries
- Red sequins
Thanks for visiting today and wishing you a happy weekend coming! I’m sure it will be a busy one for us all.