Greeting you from a very hot summer day in South Africa. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your visits during 2015. I wish you all happy holidays and a Merry Christmas. Enjoy this very special and festive time with your family and loved ones.
Today I am posting my project for The Shabby Tea Room. The challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is called “Winter Wonderland” and the winner of this challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate from the Paper Sweeties boutique!
For my card I used lovely blue rosettes and silver snowflakes layered on an embossed background. The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties layered on a Spellbinders die cut. Although it is mid-summer in South Africa I really love creating this card.
- Crafty Calender December Challenge (ends 12/28) – Let it Snow
- My Time To Craft Challenge #311 (ends 2016/02) – Last Minute Christmas Makes
- Cut It Up Challenge #86 (ends 12/23) – Brrrr!! Winter!
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #155 (ends 12/27) – Anything Goes
- CropStop Linky Party #11 (ends 01/06) – Anything Goes (Products used: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities embossing folder “Tweets and Twigs”(EL-023) ; Sizzix Thinlits dies “Rosettes” (658932) ; Spellbinders Nestabilities die “Detailes Scallops” (S6-004))
A close-up of the rosettes
A peep at the inside
- White and blue card-stock
- Silver mirror board
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities embossing folder “Tweets and Twigs”(EL-023)
- Sizzix Thinlits dies “Rosettes” (658932)
- Marianne Design Craftables “Snowflakes” (CR1335)
- Marianne Design Creatables “Snowflakes” (LR0393)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities die “Detailes Scallops” (S6-004)
- Paper Sweeties sentiment
- Silver cord
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Broken China”
Thank you for visiting today, I appreciate it so much. Have a wonderful day!