I hope you are having a lovely holiday season so far. My card today is a little bit different – a CAS kraft card with a homespun “feeling”. I followed the definition of “homespun” on the Less is More challenge blog to create this unsophisticated, plain and natural card with a Penny Black stamp. I embossed the mannequin and sentiment with white embossing powder and did the coloring with my Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils. I hope you like today’s creation.
- Less is More Challenge Weeks #255 & 256 (ends 01/01) – Homespun
- Inkspirational Challenges #98 (ends 01/02) – ‘Bah Humbug!’ to Christmas, Anything but Christmas
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #65 (ends 12/29) – Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge #92 (ends 01/04) – Anything Goes
- Kraft cardstock
- Penny Black stamp set “Lace Delight” (30-115)
- Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils for coloring
- White embossing powder
That’s it for today! Take care and have a great day.