Today I am sharing my first card as design team member of the new Double “D” Challenge blog! The theme for this challenge is “Forget Me Not” accompanied by a lovely inspiration board you can see at the bottom of this post. Cards, altered projects, scrapbook pages, etc will be welcomed as long as the theme (of blue and flowers) is followed!
I used different dies to create my card for this challenge and keep it quite simple. The blue flowers are from “Little Birdie” and new to my stash. I just love the color and sparkling gemstones. I adhere the flowers to green flourishes and layered the two clusters on a white trellis background. The sentiment is a Spellbinders die cut. Hope you will get some inspiration from me to enter your creation for the first challenge at Double “D” Challenges.
Challenges I entered:
- Crafty Boots Challenges (ends 01/17) – Something Old, Something New (Old: Spellbinders Lattice die ; New: Little Birdie Jewelled Flowers)
- 613 Avenue Create Challenges Week #157 (ends 01/10) – Anything Goes
- Crafty Time January Challenge (ends 01/31) – Make It Sparkle (Jewelled Florettes for Sparkle)
- Allsorts Challenge Week #344 (ends 01/08) – What’s New? (New: Little Birdie Jewelled Flowers)
- Creative Corner Challenges (ends 01/08) – Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination Challenges #67 (ends 01/12) – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #33 (ends 01/17) – Anything Goes (Dies used: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Expandable Patterns “Fancy Lattice” (S5-152) ; Spellbinders Die D’Lites “Sentiments Three” (S2-139)
- Crafty Addicts Challenge #6 (ends 02/01) – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge #217 (ends 01/20) – Anything Goes
- Come and Get It Challenges (ends 01/10) – Something New (New: Little Birdie Jewelled Flowers)
A close-up of the flowers
A peep at the inside
The inspiration photo for my card
- White, blue and green cardstock
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Expandable Patterns “Fancy Lattice” (S5-152)
- Spellbinders Die D’Lites “Sentiments Three” (S2-139)
- Marianne Design Creatables (LR0151)
- Little Birdie Boutique Elements “Jewelled Florettes Jamaican Sea (CR45816)
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Broken China”
Thank you for visiting today. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.