Today’s creation is a cute card, inspired by the new challenge at Double D Challenges. The theme is “Feeling Green” and with a lovely inspiration photo (see bottom of my post) you can create anything in shades of green and can even add an optional pop of red. For more information about the challenge and the lovely prize visit the Double D Challenge blog and get inspired to link up your creation.
I love this stamp from Crafter’s Companion’s “Strawberry Kisses” range. The kitty is so cute taking a nap in the tea-cup! I did the coloring with my Derwent Inktense water-color pencils, add a strip of polka dot paper and a bow – I think that is enough to do justice to this adorable image. The sentiment is cut with a Penny Black word die.
- A Bit More Time To Craft Challenges #15 (ends 03/15) – Anything Goes
- Card Mania Challenge CMC#78 (ends 03/31) – Polka Dots and/or Stripes
- Sisters of Craft March Challenge (ends 03/31) – Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #165 (ends 03/06) – Anything Goes
- ABC Challenges (ends 03/15) – C is for Cute
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #75 (ends 03/08) – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #37 (ends 03/13) – Anything Goes plus use any brand of low profile or steel ruled die Scrapy Land sells (I used a Penny Black creative word die – For You)
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #37 (ends 03/15) – Card for a Girl/Woman
- Crafting for All Seasons Challenge #121 (ends 03/16) – Add Some Sparkle (Gemstones and polka dot glitter paper)
- Creative Moments Challenge #88 (ends 03/15) – Anything Goes, Optional twist “place a sentiment on the front of your project”
A close-up of the image
A peep at the inside
The inspiration picture
- White card-stock
- Green polka dot paper
- Crafter’s Companion “Strawberry Kisses” stamp “Cutie”
- Penny Black creative die “For you” (51-105)
- Derwent Inktense water-color pencils
- Wax cord
I hope you like this card – I had a great time coloring the cute image. Thanks for visiting today, I appreciate it so much.