A new challenge starts today at the Double D Challenge blog . Team Darlene is hosting this challenge and the theme is “Neutral colors”. With such a lovely inspiration photo I decided to join in the fun. The team have created beautiful cards to inspire you, so a visit to the Double D Challenge blog will be worthwhile.
I choose Kraft card-stock as a base for my card and layered the black birdcage die cut on a background of handmade music paper. The vine flourish is from Memory Box and the sentiment die from Penny Black. To finish off I added a twine bow, roses and some card candy. This card was so quick and easy to make and I love the outcome! Hope to see your “neutral colors” creation at Double D Challenges this fortnight.
- House of Cards August Challenge (ends 08/31) – Use Twine and/or Colors (Twine Bow)
- Let’s Craft and Create Challenge #116 (ends 08/19) – Wedding/Wedding Anniversary
- Live and Love Crafts August Challenge #50 (ends 08/31) – Happy Birthday/Anniversary
- Sparkles Forum Challenges #83 (ends 08/29) – Lots of Layers
- The Sisters of Craft August Challenge (ends 08/31) – Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #188 (ends 08/21) – Anything Goes
- As You Like It Challenges (ends 08/25) – Favorite Flower and Why (Roses are my favorite flowers. I love the sweet scent and they reminds me of romantic weddings)
The roses, bow and vine
The sentiment and music paper
A peep at the inside
- Kraft and brown card-stock
- Handmade music paper
- Birdcage chipboard die cut
- Memory Box die “Tippington Vine” (No. 99299)
- Penny Black craft die “For You” (No. 51-105)
- Paper roses
- Wax cord
- Card candy
- Tim Holtz Stickles “Golden Rod”
Thanks for visiting today, I appreciated it so much. Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.