Today I am sharing a fun card, inspired by the new challenge at Double D Challenges. The theme is “On the Farm” and with such a lovely mood board from Diane you can create anything as long as it is farm-related. For more information about the challenge and the lovely prize visit the Double D Challenge blog. Looking forward to see your card!
I was inspired by the colors and sunflowers in the picture. The adorable scarecrow is a Cottage Cutz die I purchased a long time ago. I love to put all the bits and pieces together (also a great way to use up little scraps of paper!) and to see how the guy just pop on the card. I added a little fence, some grass and a few sunflowers to complete the card. The sentiment is from Marianne Design Creatables. I think the card will bring much joy to a little kid.
- Cuttlebug Mania Challenge (ends 09/20) – Anything Goes with Die Cuts (Dies: Cottage Cutz die “Scarecrow” (CC4X4-100-D) ; Impression Obsession die “Grass” (DIE060-1) ; Marianne Design Creatables die “Sentiment” (LR0223) ; Lea’bilities die “Garden Fence” (45.0324)
- Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #13 (ends 09/13) – Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft Challenges #35 (ends 09/09) – Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #163 (ends 09/15) – Anything Goes + A Sentiment
- Inspiration Destination Challenges #102 (ends 09/14) – Anything Goes
A friendly scarecrow
Yellow sunflowers for a happy feeling …
A peep at the inside
- White, and blue card-stock
- Gingham paper
- Scraps of paper for scarecrow, grass and fence
- Cottage Cutz die “Scarecrow” (CC4X4-100-D)
- Impression Obsession die “Grass” (DIE060-1)
- Marianne Design Creatables die “Sentiment” (LR0223)
- Lea’bilities die “Garden Fence” (45.0324)
- Tim Holtz distress inks “Faded Jeans”, “Scattered Straw”, “Vintage Photo”
That’s it from me today! I hope you like my card. If you do, please leave a comment – I love reading them. Have a great day and happy crafting.