A new challenge starts today at the Double D Challenge blog . Team Darlene is hosting this challenge with the lovely theme of “Silver and Gold”. I was inspired by the beautiful silver and gold in the picture and decided to join in the fun. The team have created beautiful cards – a visit to the Double D Challenge blog will be worthwhile.
For my card I used Christmas designer paper from BoBunny. I added gold and silver die cut leaves, a few sequins and gemstones and a gold ribbon for sparkle. A die cut sentiment in gold captures the spirit of Christmas. Hope you like my take on the mood board at Double D Challenges.
I entered my card in the following challenges:
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown (December) (ends 12/28) – Pick a Previous 2016 Challenge (My choice: Technique/Stash Challenge #50 May 2016 – Use dies and/or punches)
- Crafty Calendar December Challenge (ends 12/28) – Christmas Time
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #117 (ends 12/28) – Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge #238 (ends 01/01) – Anything Goes
- Cuttlebug Mania Challenge (ends 12/27) – Using every color accept Red & Green (Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Romantic Vines” (S4-531) ; LeCrea’ 3-D die “Pigeons” (Leane no. 45.1222))
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #86 (ends 12/31) – Create a Christmas Card
A close-up of the leaves and beautiful Christmas paper
A peep at the inside
- White card-stock
- Gold and Silver mirror board
- BoBunny “Silver and Gold” designer papers
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Romantic Vines” (S4-531)
- LeCrea’ 3-D die “Pigeons” (Leane no. 45.1222)
- Sequins and gemstones
- Gold ribbon
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Antique Linen”
Hope you get inspired to share your creation in the challenge. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!