This is my last post for 2016 and my wish to all of you is:
May 2017 be filled with peace, warmth and togetherness in your family and much prosperity! Happy New Year!
Thank you for all your support and kind comments during 2016, I appreciate it so much. To celebrate 2017 I chose a cute mouse image from my new Penny Black stamp set “Critter Time”. I colored the image with Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils and added a little glitter to the cool drink for sparkle. The circle is lifted from the card base with mirror tape to add dimension. The sentiment die cut is from Paper Smooches “Birthday Words”
I entered my card in the following challenges:
- CASology Week#229 (ends 01/05) – Cue word “Toast”
- Allsorts Challenge Week 396 (ends 01/07) – Something New (New stamp set for me from Penny Black)
- Less is More Challenge #309 (ends 01/07) – Dimension
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge #458 (ends 01/05) – Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon Challenge #374 (ends 01/04) – Hello 2017
A close-up of the image
- White and black cardstock
- Penny Black stamp set “Critter Time” (30234)
- Paper Smooches sentiment die ” Birthday words” (FBD120)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Small”
- Derwent Inktense watercolor pencil
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!