It is quite a while since I last post a card. We are having such hot weather that I find it so difficult to sit in front of my craft table and create – the swimming pool is more inviting. I am still on my journey to improve on my clean and simple card making skills and I can tell you it is a difficult one for me. Today I am sharing a CAS card with a Penny Black stamp that I so much love. I also enjoyed to do some coloring again, I neglected it far too long this time. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did in creating it!
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Less Is More Challenge (ends 02/06) – Little Ones (Little hearts)
- Simplicity at its Best Challenge (ends 03/01) – Clean and Simple with Penny Black Products
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge (ends 02/07) – Love
- Stampin’ Royalty Challenge #264 (ends 02/04) – Love/Valentines
- Simply Create Too Challenge #78 (ends 02/12) – Happy Valentine’s Day (or use Hearts)
For a bit of sparkle I added glossy accents to the little hearts
The curved line is hand drawn – love how it matches the tails!
- White cardstock
- Penny Black stamp “Love Tail”
- Penny Black sentiment stamp from “Hugs” clear stamp set
- Memento dye ink “Tuxedo black”
- Ranger Glossy accents
- Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils
Thanks for visiting today and looking at my card. Have a wonderful week en happy crafting.