It is Double D Challenges One Year anniversary and to celebrate we have a beautiful mood board to inspire you. The theme is to use anything you want as long as it is in/on the mood board.
But there is more news about our prizes! It will run as normal but besides the Top 3, Winner & Random.org winner, Diane will choose two additional winners who will receive prizes. All the details about the prizes are on the Double D Challenge blog. Besides these additional prizes some Design Team members will also be offering a prize – so be sure to pop over to their blogs for inspiration and a chance to win a prize in celebration of our anniversary.
The celebration prize I have to offer is a sentiment die from Poppystamps “Fancy Hello” . To stand a chance to win please leave a comment and your name and I will pick one lucky random winner that will be announced on my blog on the 18th January when our next challenge goes live. I hope you will be able to participate in our challenge – we would love to see your project!
For my card to celebrate the Double D Anniversary I used the peach colors and flowers as inspiration. I die cut my background paper with a Sizzix multi media die and added lots of hearts. The flower bouquet is layered on some vintage lace for a shabby feel. To finish off I added a die cut sentiment, bow and some silver glitter stones.
I also entered my card in the following challenges:
- I Am Roses Challenge (IAR December) (ends 01/08) – Anything Goes with minimum (2) I Am Roses Products (I used R4-50, LY3-426, R21-147 roses and lilies)
- ScrapyLand Challenges #57 (ends 01/15) – Anything Goes (using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells) (List of dies used: Sizzix Thinlits (Tim Holtz Alterations) Multimedia die (9661185) — Sizzix Thinlits (Tim Holtz Alterartions) sentiment die (660223) — Memory Box die “Heart Waterfall” (No. 99079) — Poppystamps die “Leafy Sprig” (No. 1001))
- Dies R Us Challenge #64 (ends 01/13) – Anything Goes Using Die Cuts
- Card Mania Challenge CMC#88 (ends 01/31) – Layer It
- The Ribbon Girl January Card Challenge (ends 01/14) – Anything Goes (with ribbon)
A close-up of the flowers
The hearts and flourish background
A peep at the inside
Project details of my card
Cream, peach and green card-stock — Graphic45 designer paper — Sizzix Thinlits (Tim Holtz Alterations) Multimedia die (9661185) — Sizzix Thinlits (Tim Holtz Alterartions) sentiment die (660223) — Memory Box die “Heart Waterfall” (No. 99079) — Poppystamps die “Leafy Sprig” (No. 1001) — Hug Snug seam binding “Cream” — Vintage lace — Paper roses and lilies — Silver glitter stones
I hope you enjoy today´s card. If you do, please share your thoughts in the comments. Remember to enter for the prize draw on my blog and to submit your project for the Double D Anniversary Challenge! Have a wonderful day.