Hello dear blog friends,
I made this card with one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps “Emma with pot plant”. She is so cute with her little doggy and as I love roses I couldn’t resist to ink this little stamp as soon as possible. The little potted rose she holds gave me the idea to use my Cottage Cutz dies for the garden pots and to fill them up with lots of little pink roses to match the image. Somehow I am not very happy how this card came out but I accept the fact that I never make a card that is perfect in every way!
I enter my card in the following challenges:
- Lili of the Valley Challenge #108 (ends 08/10) – Roses
- Sentimental Sundays #67 (ends 08/14) – Flowers
- A Spoon Full of Sugar #162 (ends 08/16) – Happy Birthday
- Flutter By Wednesday #166 (ends 08/17) – Open but with butterflies
- Divas by Design #8 (ends 08/17) – Birthdays
- Anything Goes Challenge #47 (ends 08/22) – Happy Birthday / Celebration
- Tuesday Throwdown #61 (ends 08/16) – Birthday
The inside of the card with little butterflies and another fence.
A potted rose and little pink butterflies in Emma’s rose garden
And here is pretty Emma with one of her prize rose plants on her way to a friend’s birthday party. Patches her little dog is wondering if he can go with!
White and pink cardstock
Queen of Hearts pink polka dot paper
Lili of the Valley stamp “Emma with Pot Plant”
Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp
Go Kreate Die No 360003 XXL Square Frame Frilly #3
Jeart Craft die Lace#53 “Fence”
Marianne Design Creatables LR 0106
Martha Stewart punch “Classic butterflies”
Cottage Cutz die sets “Garden Bench” and “Topiary” (I used only the pots)
Lyra-Rembrandt Aquarelle water-colour pencils
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you enjoy reading this blog post. I would love to know what you think about my card – I will also enjoy reading the “not so good” ones … LOL. Have a wonderful day and see you in blogland.
Regards from South Africa.