A new challenge starts today at the Double D Challenge blog . Team Darlene is hosting this challenge and the theme is “Red and White”. The inspiration board is so lovely and I uploaded it at the bottom of my post. The team have created beautiful cards to inspire you, so a visit will be worthwhile.
As you know I prefer creating in pastel colors but sometimes a change is as good as a holiday! I used a red die cut truck from Cottage Cutz for a focal point and added lots of red hearts to do justice to the month of February. To finish off I added some grass in bright green, a wax cord bow and roses. The sentiment stamp is from KaiserCraft.
- Crafty Catz Challenge #311 (ends 02/19) – Use Red as Main Color
- Make My Monday Challenge (ends 02/22) – use the word Love
- Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #157 (ends 02/22) – Love, Love, Love
- Simply Create Too Challenges #102 (ends 02/19) – Love or Valentine’s
- Through The Purple Haze Challenge #95 (ends 02/23) – Share Some Love
- Card Mania Challenge CMC#77 (ends 02/29) – Add Some Red
- Sisters of Craft February Challenge (ends 02/29) – Anything Goes
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge #117 (ends 02/20) – Anything Goes with a Twist, Sentimental
The red truck
Red roses and a bow
A peep at the inside
The inspiration photo
- White, green and red card-stock
- Gingham and polka dot paper
- Cottage Cutz die “Truck” (CCE-377)
- Impression Obsession die “Grass” (DIE060-1)
- PoppyStamps die “Heart Stack” (No. 1140)
- KaiserCraft clear stamps “Me”
- Wax cord
Thanks for visiting today, I appreciated it so much. Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.