A clean and simple card to share today. My card features a sentiment stamp from Celebr8, a South African company. To add dimension to the card I stamped the image twice, die cut a circle in the top layer and then lift the panel off the card base with mirror tape. I used my Derwent Inktense pencils to color the flowers in bright spring colors and added a few gemstones to finish off.
I entered my card in the following challenges:
- CASology Week #188 (ends 03/15) – Cue word “Laugh”
- Allsorts Challenge Week #354 (ends 03/19) – Spring is in the Air
- My Sheri Crafts Challenge #177 (ends 03/26) – Spring Fever
- Crafty Creations Challenges #310 (ends 03/15) – Sentiment As A Focal Point!
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge (ends 03/22) – Dies and/or Punches (I used a circle die)
A close-up of the sentiment
- White card stock
- Celebrat8 stamps “Floral Stain”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Small”
- Derwent Inktense water-color pencils
Thank you for visiting today. Have a wonderful week and happy crafting.