Greeting you from a very hot summer day in South Africa. Today I am posting my last project for the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge blog as it is the closing challenge for this vintage/shabby blog. I joined the design team in November 2012 and what a wonderful creative journey it was. Thank you Cec and the wonderful design team ladies I worked with – I am going to miss you all. The theme for the last challenge is “No cards” – the Design team would love to see gifts, home decor, altered items, etc. in the vintage or shabby chic style.
I made some Christmas ornaments with angel images for decorating my tree this year. For the baubles I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Small” and added flourishes to the top and bottom of each bauble. The bottom flourish is a Spellbinders Shapeabilities die D-Lites “Corner Flourish” and the top one from the Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Lace Hearts” set. For embellishments I added paper roses, a crystal bead and lots of glitter.
- It’s All About The Vintage and Beauty Challenge #81 (ends 12/18) – Christmas Song (Hark! The herald angels sing)
- Craft for the Craic Challenge (ends 12/31) – Favorite Christmas Colors (Gold and Blue)
- Frilly and Funky Challenge (ends 12/17) – A Vintage Holiday
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #128 (ends 12/11) – Happy Holidays
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #10 (ends 12/10) – Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon Challenge #266 (ends 12/10) – Things With Wings (Angels)
- Clear It Out Challenge (ends 12/09) – Theme: Circles Stash: Use glitter/something sparkly
- Scrapy Land Challenges #7 (ends 12/14) – Anything Goes using any brand of die Scrapy Land sells (Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Small” ; Spellbinders Shapeabilities D-Lites “Corner Flourish” ; Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Lace Hearts”
I made a second one…
The flowers, tiny leaves, glitter and a crystal bead on one of the ornaments
- Gold card-stock
- Vintage images from Wings of Whimsy and Little Birdie Blessings
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Small”
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities D-Lites “Corner Flourish”
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Lace Hearts”
- Olba punch for tiny leaves
- Paper rose
- Crystal bead
- Gold bead
- Skwiglues “Gold”
- Gold cord
Thank you for visiting today – I appreciate it so much. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.