Hello blog friends,
A card to share for the new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. The theme for our two weekly challenge this time is “One, Two, Three” which means your card or project must include one vintage image, two patterned papers and three embellishments. Your project can either be a card or other paper crafting item, such as a scrapbook layout, box, tag, etc. but must be made in a vintage or shabby chic style. This recipe was so easy to follow I created this card in such a short time.
For my card I used two designer papers from the Prima paper pack “Annalee” and a vintage image from Tuck DB - the colors just match perfectly. My three kinds of embellishments are lace, ribbon and flowers. I created the sentiment on my computer and hand cut the fishtail banners. For a little more depth on the card, I used a Kaisercraft “Postmarks” stamp on the background. Hope you like my take on the challenge.
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges #124 (ends 10/17) – Lots of Pink or Breast Cancer
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #2 (10/15) – Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenges #78 (ends 10/17) – Anything Goes
- Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges #232 (ends 10/15) – Anything with Ribbon
- Crafting at the Weekend #6 (10/25) – Anything Goes
- Creative Moments Challenge #53 (10/22) – Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft October Challenge (11/01) – Anything Goes
The stylish lady – the dress and hat are so stunning!
Vintage ribbon, roses, lace and some glitter for a shabby, vintage look …
The sentiment and fishtail banners
A close-up of the inside
- Cream cardstock
- Prima designer paper “Annalee”
- Tuck DB vintage image
- Kaisercraft clear stamp “Postmarks”
- Computer generated sentiment
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Romantic Rectangles”
- Paper roses
- Hug Snug seam binding “Cream”
- Memento ink “Tuxedo Black”
- Tim Holtz distress ink “Antique Linen” and “Worn Lipstick”
- Skwiglues “Crystal”
Thanks for visiting today, I am so glad you took the time to look at my card. A comment will be much appreciated. Have a wonderful day and the design team would love to see your card at the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge.